Wed, 01 June|
Conquer Your Eating Disorder Voice (June 2022) | Find Freedom & Respond Effectively to Disordered Thoughts
Spend one month with Mia challenging and freeing yourself from eating disorder thoughts. In this one of a kind workshop, you will learn how to adopt and implement proven strategies to combat eating disorder thoughts and action your recovery goals!
Time & Location
01 June, 9:00 am AEST – 01 July, 10:00 am AEST
About the event
Do you struggle with challenging your eating disorder? Do you find it difficult to resist following its demands? I know exactly how that feels. And I've worked with a lot of other people who did too. If you want to adopt and implement proven and practical strategies to help you combat eating disorder thoughts, then this one month course is the one for you.
Whilst working with clients as an eating disorder recovery coach, I've observed and refined the most effective skills which will solidify the foundation of your recovery. Transitioning eating disorder thoughts and beliefs over to healthy self thoughts and beliefs is essential in recovery - you are in the right place to do exactly that. The skills you'll adopt include, but aren't limited to; dialoguing, evidence seeking, opposite actions, mindfulness and effective distraction.
The workshop kicks off with a 1 hour presentation, where I will outline all of the principles and skills we'll be working with. You'll then be working directly with me and other participants over the course of the month in 3 Facebook lives and 2 Zoom calls. In addition to these calls, I will personally be coaching you through all of the activities you find in your workbook in our exclusive Facebook group. This is a great chance to connect with the group in order to practice and implement these skills, share our wins, insights and advice with each other.
These skills personally changed not only my recovery, but my life and I have seen the same occur with clients from all over the globe. This is an online workshop, so you can join from absolutely anywhere. Any calls you cannot join will be recorded and made available for you to watch back at your leisure.
This workshop is best suited to attendees who are:
- medically stable (must be weight restored)
- 18 years of age +
- eating regularly/adequately (a meal plan at a minumum)
- in a goal setting/momentum phase of recovery
- able/willing to engage with tasks
- able/willing to share your eating disorder thoughts with the group (guidance is given re: how to do this in a safe, non-triggering manner)
The workshop package includes:
- 1 hour presentation (goes live in the FB group 9.00am AEST Wednesday 1 June)
- 2 x 1 hour Zoom calls and 3 x 1 hour Facebook lives (please refer to the schedule outline below)
- 4 weeks access to an exclusive Facebook group
- Original Beyond Body workbook sent prior to each call to get you ready for everything we'll be working on that week.
There are only 20 SPACES available for this workshop - register below to purchase your ticket!
Conquer Your Eating Disorder Voice Presentation
Facebook Live #1