Sold Out: Body Neutrality | Learn to Live Beyond Your Body | October 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
If you struggle with your body image, want to reduce your preoccupation with your appearance and learn how to embrace your body in a whole new way, then this is the workshop for you. I started talking about, and implementing, body neutrality in my own eating disorder recovery years ago and the concept changed my entire outlook. I have since helped dozens of clients and workshop participants apply these principles to their own lives and seen the positive impact body neutrality has on those who have struggled with their body image, whether they have a disordered background or not.
In this online course I will cover the principles of body neutrality and provide practical skills and tools to make it possible for you. I will personally be coaching you through all of the activities in your personalised workbook throughout our week together in a private forum which you will have exclusive access to. This is an online workshop, so you can join from anywhere in the world.
The workshop package includes:
- 1 hour body neutrality presentation.
- 30 minute Zoom Q&A at the end of the course (9.00am - 9.30am AEDT Saturday 24 October 2020).
- 5 DAYS of access to a private forum with new skills & videos every day, where I will be answering all of your questions and providing guidance through the activities. (Monday 19 October 9.00am AEST - Friday 23 October 2020 5.00pm AEDT)
- Original personalised workbook sent prior to the workshop to get you ready for everything we'll be chatting about.
There are only 20 SPACES available for this workshop - register below to purchase your ticket!
- Sold OutGeneral$100$1000$0