Sold Out: Conquer Your Eating Disorder Voice (March 2021) | Learn to Respond Effectively to Disordered Thoughts
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you struggle with challenging your eating disorder? Do you find it difficult to resist following its demands? I know exactly how that feels. And I've worked with a lot of other people who did too. If you want to adopt and implement proven and practical strategies to help you combat eating disorder thoughts, then this three week workshop is the one for you.
Whilst working with clients as an eating disorder recovery coach, I've observed and refined the most effective skills which will solidify the foundation of your recovery. Transitioning eating disorder thoughts and beliefs over to healthy self thoughts and beliefs is essential in recovery - this program will introduce you to a recovery toolbox which will make it possible to do exactly that. Those skills include, but aren't limited to; dialoguing, evidence seeking, opposite actions, mindfulness and effective distraction.
The workshop kicks off with a 1 hour presentation, where I will outline all of the principles and skills we'll be working with. You'll then be working directly with me and 9 other participants on a private weekly Zoom call (lasting for 1 hour), where I will personally be coaching you through all of the activities in your personalised workbook. This is also a chance to connect with the group to practice and implement these skills together. You will also have access to a private forum for the duration of the program, where we will share our wins, insights and advice with each other.
These skills personally changed not only my recovery, but my life and I have seen the same occur with clients from all over the globe. This is an online workshop, so you can join from absolutely anywhere.
This workshop is best suited to attendees who are:
- medically stable
- eating regularly/adequately (a meal plan at a minumum)
- in a goal setting/momentum phase of recovery
- able/willing to engage with tasks
The workshop package includes:
- 1 hour presentation (goes live 9.00am AEDT Sunday 28 March)
- 3 x 1 hour weekly Zoom calls (9.00am - 10.00am AEDT Monday 29 March, 9.00am - 10.00am AEDT Monday 5 April, 9.00am - 10.00am AEST Monday 12 April)
- 3 weeks access to an exclusive forum
- Original personalised workbook sent prior to each call to get you ready for everything we'll be working on.
There are only 10 SPACES available for this workshop - register below to purchase your ticket!
1 hourConquer Your Eating Disorder Voice Presentation
1 hourChallenge & Conquer Call 1
- Sold OutGeneral Admission$110$1100$0